Treth House Accommodation
Treth House is furnished and equipped to a high standard. It is light, airy and comfortable with generous outside deck space. As well as two double bedrooms there is a double sofabed in the lounge, giving a maximum sleeping capacity of six.
The accomodation consists of:
- Open-plan lounge and dining area with two sets of sea-facing french windows onto large deck.
- Comprehensively equipped (AEG) kitchen with double oven, four-ring electric hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, tall fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, microwave.
- Master double bedroom with french windows, ensuite shower room, built-in wardrobes and desk/dressing table.
- Second double/twin bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
- Baby cot available.
- Main bathroom with bath/shower.
Outside is 80 sq m of decking, with about 50 sq m facing directly towards the sea. There is a dining table and seating as well as a BBQ. There is private parking and access is by a lockable gate.
Other equipment includes:
- 42" HD Freeview TV.
- Hi-fi soundbar with separate subwoofer, DVD/BluRay player and wifi music streaming (iPod etc.).
- High-speed fibre optic wifi broadband.
- Gas central heating (radiators) with combi-boiler for high-pressure hot water.
For the comfort of all our guests it is strictly non-smoking!
Well behaved dogs are welcome at Treth House.
We try and do our bit for the environment so Treth House is cleaned with Eco-friendly products and we aim to provide all eco-friendly items for guest to use during their stay.