Treth House Accommodation
Treth House is furnished and equipped to a high standard. It is light, airy and comfortable with generous outside deck space. As well as two double bedrooms there is a double sofabed in the lounge, giving a maximum sleeping capacity of six.
The accomodation consists of:
- Open-plan lounge and dining area with two sets of sea-facing french windows onto large deck.
- Comprehensively equipped (AEG) kitchen with double oven, four-ring electric hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, tall fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, microwave and air fryer.
- Master double bedroom with french windows, ensuite shower room, built-in wardrobe and desk/dressing table.
- Second king size or twin bed option in second bedroom with built-in wardrobe. All bedding included.
- Double sofa bed in the lounge area.
- Baby cot and highchair available.
- Main bathroom with bath/shower and bath and hand towels provided.
Outside is 80 sq m of decking, with about 50 sq m facing directly towards the sea. There is a dining table and seating as well as a BBQ. There is private parking for one car right next to the decking for ease of unloading. We ask that guests only bring one car as there is only one parking space allocated.
Other equipment includes:
- 42" HD Freeview TV.
- Hi-fi soundbar with separate subwoofer, DVD/BluRay player and wifi music streaming (iPod etc.).
- Smart speaker.
- High-speed fibre optic wifi broadband.
- Gas central heating (radiators) with combi-boiler for high-pressure hot water.
- Games and books and spare blankets.
For the comfort of all our guests it is strictly non-smoking!
Well behaved dogs are welcome at Treth House.
We try and do our bit for the environment so Treth House is cleaned with Eco-friendly products and we aim to be as environmentally friendly as possible. We do ask guests to recycle all during their stay. Recycle bins are provided at the end of the drive.
We try and ensure that there are cleaning products ie. dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, toilet rolls, bin bags and some basic provisions in the home for guests.